A 49-year-old man has been rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries when his vehicle hit a hydro pole near St. Clair and Caledonia Road.
The crash happened just after 2 p.m.
Toronto Police initially said the collision involved two vehicles, but later told CityNews it was a single-vehicle crash. It’s not clear what caused the accident.
The area remains closed for an investigation.
St. Clair and Caledonia Rd
– two vehicles involved
– both drivers and vehicles remained o/s
– reports of vehicle into hydro pole
– reports injuries are life-threatening
– Traffic Services- Toronto Police Service o/s
– Toronto Paramedic Services o/s#GO1960359
— Toronto Police Operations (@TPSOperations) October 12, 2021